All-On-Four Dental Implants
The All-On-Four implant system provides a permanent, reliable, and highly aesthetic replacement option for individuals who have lost all teeth in a jaw, and want to get rid of their conventional dentures. In the All-On-Four system, a complete set of artificial teeth is permanently attached by using just four implants. In comparison to the conventional dentures, the All-On-Four implants supported dentures provide better chewing efficiency, speech capability, and aesthetics.
What Is All-on-Four?
Implants are expensive and require special training and expertise to install. Luckily, it is not necessary to use one implant for replacing each missing tooth. To minimize costs, it is possible, given certain conditions of bone health, to replace all teeth in the jaw by carefully placing four implants at very precisely calculated points in the jaw. The implants are positioned in such a way that they can withstand the biting forces, while firmly keeping the dentures in place. The result is a beautiful, perfect set of artificial teeth which gives you a beautiful smile, and allows you to eat and speak without any difficulty.
What are the Benefits of All of Four Dental Implants?
• Durability – dental implants tend to fuse intimately with the jaw bone, thereby providing a firm and lifelong foundation for the teeth which are attached to them.
• Cost-effectiveness – perhaps the biggest advantage of All-On-Four implants is their cost effectiveness. Why? Because, instead of using 8 or 12 implants in each jaw to replace your missing teeth with a bridge, you need only 4 implants.
• Natural Feeling – the artificial teeth supported by All-On-Four implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth, allowing you to speak and smile with confidence.
• No Food Restrictions – All-On-Four implants allow you to eat all your favorite food items, without having to worry about slipping or dislodging your dentures.
• Bone Preservation – another unique quality of dental implants is their ability to promote bone formation in their vicinity, thereby slowing the process of bone resorption.
If you’re looking for an aesthetic and permanent replacement option for your missing teeth, then All-On-Four implants supported dentures should be your first choice. Book an appointment with Bliss Family Dentistry to discuss getting All-On-Four implants supported dentures.