Pediatric Dentistry: Dentist for kids, toddlers, and teens
Your Child Deserves The Best
Our Pediatric dentists are primary and specialty oral care providers specializing in the dental treatment of infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health needs.
Every child is unique, and our pediatric dentists have a range of approaches to enable each to complete needed dental treatment.
In addition to recommendation of treatment, guidance provided is based upon health history, special health care needs, emotional and intellectual development, and parental preferences.
What Does a Pediatric Dentist Do for Your Child?
The specialized tasks of pediatric dentistry include:
• Oral health exams of infants (The first one should come near the first birthday)
• Fluoride treatment where necessary
• Fillings and crowns
• Dental space management (after premature loss of primary teeth)
• Emergency dental care
• Nutrition counseling
• Advice on good hygiene habits
• Advice on children’s supplements and dental products.
The overall health and well-being of child involves oral hygiene. Children can enjoy excellent dental health by following a strict oral hygiene routine, and by visiting a pediatric dentist regularly.
At Bliss Family Dental, we offer a friendly, welcoming, and relaxing environment for your children.